Lonny Magazines 10 Best Living Room Decorator Rugs and The Best 11 Decorator Rugs for Dining Rooms in Lonny Magazine were so popular we are following up with todays Best 12 Decorator Rugs for Bedrooms
1. Celerie Kemble has created a luxurious, sunlit seating area for a couple’s master bedroom (see below) where they can be together in private. It is the couple’s private realm where they can relax, read, listen to music or discuss their plans while nestled on the silk velvet sofa and chairs. There are treasured personal objects and photographs around them. The black and white geometric decorator rug brings a feeling of security, and the shimmering blue and rose add pop.
1A. Celerie Kemble creates a private alcove like feeling by enclosing the bed in a romantic black edged canopy and by gathering the framed botanical prints within the canopy. Pink and whites are balanced by the black and dark brown wood tones.
2. Lisa Sherry. Natural light from two sides pours into this serene and elegant bedroom in neutral white, cream and beige. A feeling security and privacy is enhanced by the deep upholstered headboard. The plush, textured cream decorator rug brings a feeling of luxury. The pale blue lamp shades and the dark brown band of the decorator rug balance the soft creams and whites.
2A. Lisa Sherry. Another view of the bedroom.
3. Pereira Associates have created a beautiful couple’s realm. The four poster bed and curtains create the feeling of a seperate and private space within the bedroom and sitting area (see below). The large scale geometric patterned cream and gray decorator rug on a black floor defines the bed area and adds depth and personality.
3A. Pereira Associates. Natural light filters into the dressing area of the bedroom where a black and white color scheme is emphasized.
4. Celerie Kemble and Anna Burke have a created a beautifull and romantic bedroom in an modern apartment tower. The ying, rose colored, silk wallcovering, the overscale neo-rococco headboard and floral fabrics are balanced by the yang, cream and gray geometric patterned decorator rug.
5. Christian Leone. The pale green walls, white cieling and the black and white geometric patterned decorator rug have created a feeling of spaciousness and depth for this relatively small bedroom. The fur bed throw brings luxurious texture and a feeling of security. The bed skirt is edged in black to connect it to the decorator rug and the black and white art. The floral chandelier and gold leafy mirror add motifs from nature.
6. Pereira Associates. Natural light streams in from two sides of the bedroom. The warm wood tones and the brown decorator rug warm up the cool blue and turquoise fabrics.
6A. Pereira Associates. The silk geometric pattern in the brown decorator rug shimmers in the light.
7. Lulu De Kwiatkwoski. The cool turquoise and blue fabrics and paintings are warmed by the beige and white decorator rug.
8. Lynn Nigro. The ornate wood headboard, pale blue walls, blue lamps and pale pink upholstered bench are balanced by the warm browns in the zebra rug.
9. David Cafiero. The rounded dark wood of the bed is anchored on a gray decorator rug. The tailored white bedcovering is edged in navy. Balinese and American art lend a cosmopolitan ambience.
10. Fernandez and True Interiors. The feeling of luxury begins with the plush silk decorator rug on the black lacquered floor and continues with the fur throw on the ornate gilded bed upholstered in white kid leather.
11. Ruthie Sommers. Natural light reflected from the white cieling bathes this beautiful, spacious bedroom with blue Chinoiserie hand painted wallpaper. The cream decorator rug adds texture and a feeling of grounding.
11A. Ruthie Sommers. Another view of the bedroom with more intense greens, blues and pale pink anchored by the cream decorator rug.
12. Lulu De Kwiatkwoski. Natural light from two sides bathes this bedroom in warmth so the blue geometric rug and blue floral fabrics provide a cooling balance. Personal objects and photographs are on the two dressers on either side of the bed.